Some day I will walk away and say
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
500+

If she had known about this man's past acts or knew any of the tales that surrounded his being then she probably wouldn't have been so amiable. However, she had been spared any such rumors or knowledge. So when she said it was a pleasure she meant it (though his appearance was a little off putting at the moment). It was also lucky that she didn't know his past because it meant that she could trust his word as a fellow sub-leader. If his dark deeds were known to her it would be more difficult to take what he said at face value. It wasn't that the woman thought that being a rapist and murderer necessarily made you a liar, but it wasn't too far of a stretch.

Her sleek head nodded at both his words and the shake of his head. She was glad that he understood her hesitance. Savina was a big believer in showing respect where respect was due and therefore would have felt guilty if he had felt disrespected. Thankfully that hadn't been the case and they could move on to the matter at hand. Though the longer time stretched on and their meeting continued, her sense of dread grew and grew. The first offense he spoke of was not good. Any canine, even a loner, knows better than to hunt inside the lands of another pack. But for a packmember to do that in the lands of another pack was a serious disrespect. Then to not even have the humility to back down from the matter. What kind of male had she allowed into her home?

But that was nothing to what came next. As Haku explained the more serious situation her eyes flashed with green flame and ebony hackles rose. Usually she was good at keeping such reactions under control, especially when the offender was no where in sight. This was unforgivable though, and she could not keep her anger from showing itself. The Lt. General did the best to suppress the deep growl in her chest, but it was difficult. Fiery eyes found those of the Dahlian sub-leader. "You are right. This is indeed a hideous crime. I apologize for the actions of this male, though I know that is paltry comfort." It was taking all her strength to keep herself calm. She was furious and wanted to find Leroy that moment and beat him within an inch of his life. She had given him a home and this was how he repaid her.

"I promise you, this deeply angers me. I hold few matters higher than mutual respect between packs. I do not wish for things to go sour between our packs. I will go inform the Commander and we will punish this dog. I do not know how she will wish to handle this matter, but I want nothing other than to throw him from these lands. Even if he is allowed to stay he will be stripped of all his rights and thrown to the lowest rank. I will do him no favors. I will warn him that he is to stay away from Dahlia and if he doesn't follow this I wash my paws of him. If you find him in your lands again, you may do whatever you want to the scum." She wanted to tear his flesh. He didn't deserve what she had given him and she now regretted it more than anything. He had fooled her once, it would not happen again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread