Some day I will walk away and say
[html]
300+

The man was surprised to see a burning rage slowly growing as he finished his speech. There was no reason to overdo what had happened in any way. Haku Soul’s simple explanation had been enough to fill the woman with unhealthy emotion. Actually, the man felt relief. He had not expected it to be this easy. The communication between the different packs was not as good and smooth as it should be, but she did not seem to even think about doubting his words, no matter if they had never met each other before. It was an easy check to make sure that he was who he was and that the words he spoke was true, but seemingly things would not get this complicated, so he could relax on that part. An ear moved to catch the hint of a low rumble that most likely was radiating from her throat. She was a future mother and the imaginable scene was not a delicate one. Her words offered an apology that she herself did not see as sufficient, but she was wrong. It actually did matter that she apologized in his place. It soothed the pride that had been damaged when the male had escaped.

He listened to the rest of her words, and held his stature respectfully. ”It is none of my concern what you do to him, as long as something is done. All I ask is that I am never to see him at Dahlia borders again, unless he has an extremely valid reason, or else I cannot promise he will live to return to Crimson Dreams.” The words were harsh in their meaning, but Haku was designed for this. Wiping out whoever opposed him, making torture and death into art. She did not need to know how it would be done, only that it would if the Lilium of Dahlia de Mai caught the man trespassing on his grounds again. ”I appreciate it, and I am truly sorry for the harsh information you just received, but it had to be done. I trust your words, and I trust you and your leader to handle this. Thank you, Savina.” He stood firmly on the ground, but he did not have anything more to add. He had pointed a finger in Leroy’s direction, and the size of the rock the Crimson Dreams leaders were to throw was none of his business.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread