Some day I will walk away and say
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Guessing we can close this up? 300+

Her muscles were taut under her skin and sable fur. Without even realizing it when she was not speaking her jaw clenched together tightly. The woman was a trusting one, and perhaps that was more of a fault than she knew. So far a packmember had never burned her. Not like this. From now on she would be even more skeptical at the borders. They were a large and healthy pack. They no longer needed to take anyone in who happened to wonder by. They could be more picky. The time had obviously come for that. She had already turned away one male that had looked for acceptance. It might be that needed to be a more occurring matter.

It did calm her some that Haku seemed to be appeased with the knowledge that the husky would be dealt with. The last thing she wanted was for some large conflict to happen between Crimson Dreams and any other pack. She had friends in Dahlia and did not want those relations strained. Most importantly to her, however, was that her children be born into a safe and peaceful environment. War was the exact opposite of what she wanted for them. "I promise you, something will be done. And he will be told to stay well away from Dahlia. If he disobeys that then he deserves whatever you will do to him." A part of her almost wished that he would be so stupid. Then she would be rid of his corruption and ungratefulness. "It is the least I can do. There is no need for you to apologize, it is important that we know this. I need to know if my members have crossed a line. You are welcome Haku. I will excuse myself now, have a safe trip back to Dahlia." With a last nod she turned to head back into the heart of Crimson Dreams territory. She would find Naniko straight away and deal with this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread