Outside in the cold distance, A wild cat did growl
I figure most fights need a little bit of power-play to keep them moving (especially when the two are locked up like this). I hope this is okay? I was going to have him do a different move after he shifted, but I don't think Brennt is strong enough to lift Jazper off the ground!

Fresh blood ran over the monster's teeth, and guttural snarls erupted from its throat as it clamped its jaws tighter and tighter onto the arm. The pain of the answering bite tested its endurance, but for now, tenacity still outweighed self-preservation, though the blood was beginning to mat its fur already. The food belonged to it. The child was its catch, its kill, its prey, and it could not permit a creature of its own species to take that food, for that creature would then do so again in the future. The other creature, though more precariously balanced on two legs, had sufficient mass to drive his feral opponent back. The gray wolf's legs were powerful, but not powerful enough, and with its front paws lifted up from the ground to facilitate its attack against the arm with the knife, it could not compete with the driving force of its adversary.

Shortly, as the two of them were carried further and further out of the territory by Jazper's shoves, the cracking began again. A disgusting sliding sound slithered through their ears as muscles began shifting again, and tendons twanged as their bony anchors changed shape. The creature at Brennt's neck was bigger than he, and stronger than he; even so, neither werewolf was weak. As useless, suspended forelegs became brawny, ape-like arms, and hindlegs became layered with new muscle, the smaller wolf surged forward, a stop-thrust against Jazper's next push. Thickly corded arms seized one of the legs powering the two backward, and the beast dug in his claws to secure his hold. Brennt pulled his foe's leg up, lifting the foot from the ground, and with it, the better part of his enemy's balance.

Now having two legs against one, the beast pushed forward with all its strength, toppling its adversary over backward, and landing on top of him. Its teeth tore from its enemy's arm upon their fall, straining its teeth, but gashing the arm. Quickly, the predator sought to get to its knees, to be sitting atop its enemy where it could tear him to pieces at its leisure.

Messages In This Thread