A Desperate Plea (Joining)
[html]

I'll have you titled up and stuff, welcome Smile Starter rank is Itse, have a read about them on our website, as they're quite different from other packs' rank systems.
If you want another thread with Dawali or have any questions just PM me!
Game Word Count: 400

A sound of confusion, probably uttered without meaning to, came from the wolf, before he realized that Dawali was speaking about the young horse. The red wolf let it pass - there was no need to comment on it, and he did not linger on it even in thought. As his next sentences exited his mouth, he watched with surprise at the extreme joy that the other felt, his tail wagging crazily from side to side. Should he, then, not have let him in? It didn't matter, it was too late to take the words back now. Leland too had a habit of wagging his tail more than the others he'd met - perhaps it was something that came with the mixed genes? The male didn't know, but he was in any matter glad that his words caused happiness. At the young male's excited promise of doing his very best, Dawali smiled again and did his normal little bow - sometimes it was as a greeting, and sometimes as a nod that could say "I know you will". It lasted three seconds or so, where the male lowered his face so his nose pointed to the ground, closing his eyes, and maintaining that neck position for a moment, before lifting the head again. No other part of the body was used,and so it was perhaps not a proper bow, but it was a gesture of respect and confidence. He was highly ranked anyway, should he start bowing people would likely start groveling or something, and he couldn't bear the thought of that. I'm very certain you will. The odd sentence, and choice of words, were not a threat - as they could be seen. Together with the little gesture it seemed a declaration of trust, not likely to be misunderstood. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to call on me - or anyone else for that matter. We have plenty of members who are more than happy to help. With a small, polite smile, Dawali then turned half-angle to start making the foal move. It was time to go home, during the short conversation he had realized there was an ache in his legs that called for a nap. The return would likely take some time with this jumpy foal, but that was allright. Young ones first, then the old gits. It was the way of life.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread