In search of a den.
ooc: I'm guessing that this'll be when Rath finds the town. He has to find a house, so anyone who wants to come meet the newbie is welcome to do so. ^_^

500+
bic: The ruddy, brown male trotted up to the edge of Wolfville, or...at least that was what he thought Slay had called it. In perfect honesty, he had been so enthused with being accepted into the pack, that he had hardly paid attention to what the piebald male had told him. The shaggy wolf's ears tipped back slightly as he scolded himself for being so easily distracted by his own emotions. He shook his head making it seem as though he were exasperated with himself, which indeed he was to a point.
His gleaming green eyes once again settled on the large town before him. For one who had spent much of his life living in a single story, ranch-style cabin the various styles and sizes of the structures seemed mildly intimidating. Stamping his large pads in the muddy earth beneath his feet, he debated whether or not to seek assistance in searching for a suitable den for himself. No...that would make him appear weak and indecisive, which was not at all appealing to even someone as reserved as he was, especially since he had just joined this pack. The last thing he needed was to portray himself as weak to the other pack members. As such, Henratha basically forced his remaining choice upon himself. He simply had to disregard his apprehensions and go forward. Yes, that seemed like the only source of action for him.
So, having decided upon his course of action, Rath began to shift into his hybrid form, feeling that he would be better able to explore the town if he was able to use his hands. He stood calmly, closing his green eyes and focusing on what he wanted his body to do. As a result, he quickly changed forms. He now stood to his full height of 7'3" and his relatively short, shaggy hair hung all over his place. The white flecks he had in his reddish brown coat were a bit more pronounced in the kinky, unruly hair he had atop his head. Many of the longer hairs had white tips to them, giving the impression that he had faint, natural highlights. His eyes were almost covered by his messy hair. Momentarily, he thanked the powers that be that his hair was hanging downward for the most part instead of sticking up all over the place like a bush, but he still looked like a mess. "I suppose I'll have to find something to cut this with. Or at least some sort of string to tie it back out of my face," he mumbled to himself as he did his best to temporarily part his hair away from his face so that he wouldn't look like so unkempt. His efforts were mostly in vain, however, as his unruly hair kept falling down just below his eyebrows. He could still see, but he imagined he must have looked ridiculous.
Now that he was shifted to his hybrid form, Rath again turned in the direction of Wolfville, striding forward in the hopes that those he met would be even half as accepting as the large, black and white wolf that had greeted and welcomed him into Dahlia de Mai.

Messages In This Thread