In search of a den.
ooc: See...I knew I should have just relaxed. I was so tense about not messing up that I messed myself up anyway. He's in his optime form. I guess I'm still unfamiliar with Souls terminology. I'll figure it out eventually, though ^_^

bic: His pointed ears perked atop his shaggy-haired skull at the sound of feminine voice behind him. Turning himself around, his gooseberry green gaze locked onto the spear point being held out to him. Had he not heard female's words, offering him her weapon to cut his hair, he would have flinched at the sight of the sharp fighting implement. His gaze quickly travelled upwards to gaze upon the woman's face only to notice her white, pupil-less eyes. What an unusual and yet mystifying feature to possess. He was quickly snapped out of his thoughtful state when his sensitive ears hearkened to the sound of her voice yet again. He heard her introduce herself and immediately repeated her name several times in his head, so that he would not forget it.
Returning her bow with a bow of his own, Rath responded in his warm, tenor's voice, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Cwmfen nic Graine, I am Henratha Gyrkin. You may call me Rath if you wish, although I will certainly answer to both." Returning to his full height, the shaggy wolf once again turned his gaze to Cwmfen's spear, which she had offered to him to cut his hair with. "With regards to your offer, I thank you very much for your generosity, but I am afraid I must decline. I would not dare to use such a fine weapon for such a lowly task as cutting this shaggy mess I have for hair. Plus, without a mirror, or something to see my reflection in, I might end up cutting off too much or too little and simply end up worsening my predicament than solving it." He chuckled at the endless possibilities of what he might do to his own hair without being able to see it. His hands were used to carving and shaping wood, not cutting hair, and as such his chances of making his hair look even slightly presentable were slim to none if he could not see what he was doing.
"Pardon my asking so, but are you very familiar with this town? I am in search of a place to claim as my home, but unfortunately I have just recently arrived here and I'm quite unfamiliar with the area," his tone was civil, and respectful and his posture, while still straight and upright, held an air of submission to this obviously higher ranking wolfess. He was interested greatly in gaining any information about his new homeland, and the Dahlia de Mai pack he had just joined. Hopefully he would not annoy Cwmfen with his questions.

Messages In This Thread