In search of a den.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hahah, don’t worry about it! It’s nothing to stress about, ^=^ And I was going to have this up earlier, but my internet wasn’t working, which hindered my ability to complete homework promptly, TT___TT Sorry if it’s crap; I’m having a rough day.
500+

The woad warrior’s blue bound maw flickered with a light smile. His show of respect impressed the female if only because she had seen very little to such an extent. That was not to say, of course, that the member of Dahlia had shown disrespect, for that was not the case at all. It was merely that the warrior, in her strange half cultures and foreign disciplines, appreciated the occasional acknowledging of ranks and the use of formalities, especially when making new acquaintances. It came from both her Caledonian and Korean culture, but it also came from the roots of her being, from the creature that was the wolf. And the ritual posturing that was completed by the ruddy hued male seemed to strike the proper tones within the warrior woman. "Henratha Gyrkin," the light lilt of her melody repeated, upholding the use of his full name in her unfamiliarity, "Welcome to Dahlia de Mai." She smiled warmly at the new male as her careful, calculating gaze was held easily upon the green eyes across her.

Then the female laughed quietly, a golden melody that bubbled in the dark air about them. "You show respect for my weapon as well, Rath," the warrior remarked as she withdrew the weapon. "It would be arrogance to assume that the blade would be higher than another, but disrespectful as well to use it for any other means than it has been destined." The woad marked woman nodded in agreement as she momentarily turned away. There was a tree nearby that had grown through the human laid stones and houses of Wolfville, and she approached the tree. For a moment, the white eyes seemed to consider the hibernating plant, as if silently communicating, before she took the spear and carefully shaved a long, thin strip. Then she returned to the green eyed male, presenting it to him. "You can use this for now, if you wish," the Adonis offered.

"I’m afraid that I do not frequent these human constructs often—a personal preference," the female explained as she gazed briefly about the setting. "Of course, that is not to say that I have not explored these areas often." The martial creature had made it a point to know and understand the land upon which she may one day fight and defend. The warrior looked back to Rath. She liked him immediately with his show of respect, and she thought that he would fit well among the other members of the pack. With a slight gesture of the spear, Cwmfen motioned him to follow. "All of these edifices are open for the use of members. Perhaps one of the sturdier ones will suit your needs." With a slight grunt, the healing female pushed her unwilling body into motion, ignoring the discomforts that every movement brought. She approached one nearby, waiting upon the threshold as she opened the door. "Are you looking for anything specific?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread