In search of a den.
ooc: Your post was great ^_^. Sorry you had a rough day. I've been quite busy myself, lately. My computer, despite the fact that I just fixed it two days ago, is also having occasional fits. It likes to turn off by itself when I'm doing important things. lol
500+

The gleaming green gaze of the ruddy hued male watched curiosly as the warrior walked over to a nearby tree, which grew in the midst of what appeared to be a deteriorating road of some sort. For a moment, the tall wolf smiled as he pondered the tenacity of nature, never ceasing to reclaim that which it once owned. His moment of thoughtfulness was short-lived as his gooseberry hued gaze was once again drawn back to Cwmfen. He watched as the blue marked woman shaved a long strip from the tree before presenting it to him. The tips of his pearly white fangs were momentarily visible as his lips curved in a thankful smile. "Thank you, m'lady Cwmfen. That will work perfectly until I am able to cut my hair to a more suitable length," the warm tones of his crooner's voice displayed his evident thankfulness as he took the thin, ribbon-like strip of bark from the female, quickly pulling his kinky hair back into a low set pony-tail, which he rapped several times with the wooden strip before tying it tightly.
Noting that Cwmfen now beckoned for him to follow her, the ruddy hued brute nodded and quickened his leisurely pace until he was comfortably walking behind the female. He followed her to the door of the nearest house, his eyes instinctively scanning and observing the architecture of the structure. His white tufted ears flicked as he turned them once again to the sound of her soft voice. Was he looking for anything specific? His brow furrowed as he pondered what he might need were he to continue in his hobby of woodworking and instrument crafting.
"If at all possible I would prefer a place relatively close to the forest, with enough room to set up some sort of work shop, separate from the sleeping area so that I wouldn't get wood dust or other such materials on the area I slept in. You see, I'm a woodworker and a musician of sorts. I've been taught how to make all manner of instruments out of wood, mostly small instruments although I was fortunate enough to learn how to make a wonderful stringed instrument at one point which was relatively large. I believe it was called a guitar..."
Rath trailed off as he realized his old habit of rambling had reared its ugly head once more. "I apologize for drawing out my answer to such a length. What I should have said was simply, yes I'm looking for something specific, preferably a building with at least two rooms, one to sleep in, the other to work in," the ruddy hued, white flecked wolf corrected himself in a mildly embarrassed tone of voice. He had always possessed a habit of rambling on about subjects that he found interesting. He had found however, that it was a most unpleasant habit to have, one that often led to the annoyance of those around him. As such, he made great efforts to keep himself from droning on when he spoke, but occasionally he would forget to catch himself. He would not allow himself to be so forgetful again, at least not while he was speaking with Cwmfen. He needed not taint his good impression with his bad habits.

Messages In This Thread