In search of a den.
ooc: Sure, we can wrap this up if you want. I think that this thread has served it's purpose. This post might have been a tad rushed, but I think it should end the thread sufficiently.
300+

bic: Rath nodded in a thankful gesture to the woad warrior. Her encouraging words had done much to quiet his apprehensions of meeting the other members of Dahlia de Mai. "I thank you once again for your advice, and encouragement, Cwmfen. I'll definitely make sure to remember everything you've told me." His tenor voice spoke with the most sincere tone he could possibly manage, his gleaming green eyes also doing their part of conveying his thankfulness to the white eyed female.
He turned back over his shoulder to look at the inside of what was to be his new home. The crude pony tail he had tied his kinky hair in blew in the chilly breeze that swept across the porch of the structure. He once again turned to look at the black, woad marked wolfess. He nodded in response to her comment about his choice. "Again, I most definitely agree with you. Everything about this house seems to suit my needs perfectly. Had you not led me to Berwick, I doubt I would have found this place. I look forward to working in this place. Thank you yet again, m'lady." With his final words of thanks, Rath allowed himself to bend slightly at his torso in a bow of both respect and thanks to the Adonis. "I will have to come find you again, someday after I have set up the various pieces of equipment I need. Who knows, perhaps I'll eventually learn to make weapons, and you could come test them out," Rath chuckled, before turning to enter his newly acquired home. Just before he entered, however, he turned and waved farewell to the wolfess, a friendly smile etched upon his visage.
After he had bid Cwmfen farewell, Rath stepped inside the three roomed house he now called his home. Despite its old, dusty environment, he liked the character of the building. He would certainly have to clean it out, once the warmer spring weather set in, but for now he was simply content to explore every corner of his house, becoming accustomed to every squeak of its floor, or creak of its roof. Every new oddity he discovered only served to satisfy him more that he had made a good choice.

Messages In This Thread