Se kem som nå går i di gata
[html]

This is kind of horrible, sorry. 300+

The leash was all but visible, but it was there. Haku had started a war before between two forces without being a part of any of them, but together with a powerful position on one side, his limitations grew and pinned him down. Truth be told, Haku was his own master and fiercely believed that he could do whatever he wanted without having to answer to anyone, not even a God. He had the power to start a new war, but in the end it would end up with him alone up against a whole group. He would have to choose another strategy to get Dahlia to dance again, because they did not bow down to the same trick twice. The only reason why the Dahlia and Inferni tension had managed to evolve into a war was because the first strike had been lithe and deceiving, driving Inferni to strike before they realized that they had run into a trap.

He watched the grimace bloom on the Inferni leader’s face, but his own stayed dull and unchanged. He took in the mocking words (in Haku’s mind) directed at him, but resisted giving a shrug. The Lilium believed he could do whatever he wanted, so he judged the man’s words as wrongful, though there was definitely truth there. The next words fitted the secui even less. ”I never excepted justice from you.” His words were dry, but truth be told, he had expected a stronger rejection of the request, together with a bit more poison. Maybe the hybrid did not want to sink down to Haku’s level. ”If I meet an Inferni member in Dahlia or anywhere else, there is a solid chance they will magically disappear. I do not want to play any games, Gabriel. The intention of your man was to kill, and it was only luck that kept him from reaching his goal. In my opinion your clan has violated the truce, and therefore I will consider myself free to do the same if the opportunity rises.”

Haku was not fair, but it was his image of justice that he followed. Truth be told, he did not usually use justice when he worked with his hobby. He would not actively run after the clan in any way, but he was sure to come down hard on lonely individuals that wandered too close to Dahlia or bugged the blue eyed brute in general.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread