You're wise beyond your years but I don't care
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: +300

IC:

Large ears twisted and turned listening to Naniko as she stopped and discovered his broken body in front of the fire. The flames painted the darkness into light slowly fading into shadows after a few meters. As the white wolfess placed the glowing lamp on top of the mantel the light reached further into the old basement, fully exposing Jazper's eyes. The whites where bloodshot and the bright golds had engulfed most the remaining space, his irises tiny from staring into the light for so long. Looking at his body tiny lines of fur has disappeared, replaced by scabbing scratches from the battle just over a week ago. His right forearm was healing the slowest. Ever time he would fall asleep and wake up to the fresh scabs split and broken and dripping in blood once more. Many deep teeth marks had sliced into his skin, the once more new scabs were covered by a white cloth with splotches of blood stains.

At her all too predictable question he simply laughed in a way that would seem to the average creature ludic, however this was a laugh of a wolf sinking into his own selfish hell. Before he let his emotions burst with his temper he knew there was business to deal with first. “Physically I'm scratched up a bit. Mati was out by the boarder playing.” As he spoke about the pup his heart ached, didn't Naniko value her own daughters life as much as he did his own who now slept forever under a pile of dirt?! “A Luperci entered the lands and attacked her with intent of murder. Luckily I was there and drove the monster out of the lands and after a small fight he ran off.” Raising to his hind legs the black Rhiannon boy began to shake with anger and agony, leaning into the fireplace he let out a quiet growl, “You should watch you children more carefully.” He accused. Turning to look at Naniko the male seemed drained of all energy except pain. “Garnet has left our ranks. She miscarried a white girl by the name of Lily Rhiannon. She's not coming back Nani.” Looking at his beloved leader now he was only haunted by the image that reflected the wolfess his daughter might have been.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread