You're wise beyond your years but I don't care
[html]
ooc: wc: 500+

She was lucky that she had a pack like Crimson Dreams, that she lived here. Naniko, Jazper, and Savina were a few of the wolves who had been there from the very beginning, and she thought that the three of them were really important to the structure of the pack as a whole. Naniko watched the border and so did Savina, but they couldn't always be there to oversee everything. Jazper helped out a lot with things that were out of Naniko and Savina's hands. Anu did, too, she knew...but she didn't keep track of that wolfess' actions as much as she did Savina's. She was friends with Savina, and they spent a lot of time together throughout the day.

Nani could tell that there was something wrong with the male by his stature, but hadn't been sure how to approach him about it. Should she just ask? Or maybe he didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want to talk about Anu, most of the time. It was just hard.

At his words about Mati she turned toward the kitchen once more, going and grabbing her bag off of the counter. She would help him with his scratches. It didn't matter how deep or shallow they were--any sort of an injury could use a bit of treatment. Then he'd feel better faster, physically. She shrugged when he said that she should watch over her children better. They were old enough now that she couldn't and didn't have to watch them every second of the day. She just couldn't. And she wouldn't feel guilty about what he'd said because she knew that it was the honest truth that she couldn't watch over them all the time. But a murderer...who could that have been?"I can't watch them every second. And I don't want to--they wouldn't like that. I'm sure you got into your fair share of trouble when you were little, and I did too. Dangerous things. But...well, thank you for being there. This is really concerning, a wolf like that hanging around Crimson Dreams. What did he look like? Did you get a name?"

Her words fell silent when he spoke again, about Garnet. She'd left because of the miscarriage? Naniko frowned, thinking this over. She had gone through something of the same, when she'd miscarried Kansas' pups all those months ago. She could still remember the feeling, the ache that she'd felt when she had gone to bury them on the border in the mountains. "I...I don't know what to say. I didn't know that she had left. I thought that things were going well, and that you two were really happy together. She left because of it? I know that it hurts, to lose children. But that's awful." She wasn't sure what she could do to make him feel better, though. She toyed with the necklace around her neck absently, still in thought. She could take care of his scratches, at least, and talk to him. "Here--let me see that arm."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread