You're wise beyond your years but I don't care
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: +500

IC:

The leader took his bad mood in with flawlessness, keeping up her normal attitude. This confused the male more, was he angry that she wasn't responding properly? Or was he happy? Shaking his head he thought over her response to his comment about the pups. She was naturally right once again. The pups had to be almost ready to shift, to join the adult world. Even though they were tiny compared to him they were definitely old enough to be hanging around their own territory. Hell, he had taken Brooklyn out to Halifax clothes hunting without telling Naniko. He figured if the pup needed an adult outside of the territory it might as well be the Sensei himself. Still he responded with a stubborn tone, “I had my parents around to die for me.” He had been spoiled as a very young boy up until the day his family had been attacked by the coyotes. Shifting his mind to focus on the monster who had done the deed he began to mumble, “I didn't get a name..He's just under a foot shorter then me, so I suppose that he's tall. Mostly a dark grey coat though it had brown shades in it and his eyes were bright yellow.” He shuttered at the comment of the eyes. Why did a murderer have to have the same colour eyes he had?

As his snow white leader frowned and continued to speak about the coyote that had abandoned him he almost felt sorry he brought it up. She sounded accusing as she spoke of how awful it was of the girl to leave over such a problem. “Things where going great until a few weeks ago, the more into the pregnancy she got the later she came to bed or the more she stayed away from me. I thought it was just a normal female thing too do but obviously she's been avoiding me on purpose. She told me she left to find her mother and that she wasn't coming back.” His cheeks grew hot with anger at the women he had loved. He had given her everything: A pack, a home, a promise of family and love. Yet she had still left him.

At the mention of the wolfess healing his arm a loud growl erupted out of thin air. The giant stepped backwards until his back hit the wall. His golden eyes stared at the women accusingly. His mind screamed form two sides once more, much like he had for the past week. Half yelled in warning, the wolfess was trying to trick him, she would just make it worse. While the other pushed him forward promising that this was safe, that it was going to help. Shaking his head furiously he whimpered slightly. This was Naniko! She had been around since he first came to the new lands and had been the leader of his home lands for as long as he could remember, even though she was all but half a year older then the boy at the time. Taking a step forward he lowered his ears to his head and let his thick tail drop between his legs as he lowered his head in apology. Untying the white cloth he revealed the marks. The furs surrounding the gashes were tiny sprouts allowing for the gruesome bite to heal properly. The forearm showed many deep teeth marks that had been torn all the way to his wrist. “I had to pull my arm out of his mouth.” The midnight wolf explained quietly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread