You're wise beyond your years but I don't care
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Wrap it up?

WC: +300

IC:

He stood there letting his leader tend to him silently. His ears were flat against his head and his head was low in submission. Never had he raised his voice at Naniko. Not even when he was a pup with a temper. Yet here he was acting like a pup who wasn't getting what he wanted. Maybe it would be better to sulk quietly instead of making such a vocal uproar. The sharp comment about her parents abandoning her almost made him want to yell back, almost. If he were to answer right now it would end with his wounds getting worse, not better. Or perhaps she would poison him? The mere thought made the Rhiannon boy flinch and look up to Naniko's green orbs in apology.

The medication stung slightly but it was soothing to the broken skin that would probably scar. The male didn't know how many scars he had already from the few past fights he had. Probably quite a few but he never would know because his fur had a habit of growing threw the damaged skin either way. He took a deep breath as she placed the cloth on another deep scratch.“I don't mind getting hurt for those I love.” He answered in a whisper. Just like her question, the answer could be taken both ways. It was true that he would give his life to protect any member of his pack, hell he would at least put up a good fight for a random stranger even if it was a coyote. Jazper wasn't bias when it came to taking physical pain for others. It was the emotional pain he struggled with. Looking up at Naniko he motioned tot eh large arm wound, “Will it scar?” Another two meaning question. He looked back at the fire and rolled his shoulders back, attempting to look calm and under control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread