fear will kill you if you don't control it
[html]
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9070/jazper1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

For a moment, Jasper wasn't sure who Gabriel was talking about. There had only ever been one person that he had followed from anywhere and it just so happened that the two of them shared a part of that person in one way or another. Why would he want to know that though? Jasper wasn't entirely sure, but he certainly wasn't the one to withhold any kind of information. Gabriel hadn't tried to kill him or run him out yet and that was enough to earn Jasper's respect, even if it didn't mean much. "I set their bed on fire a long time ago when I was little." He began, not even sure how much sense it would make or how much he would remember. "He got mad and hit me and I guess my mom started a fight with him." He wasn't certain, but that was what he had been told.

"She left sometime but I don't know when, just disappeared. She didn't tell anyone she was going and didn't say goodbye." Sometimes, even though he would never admit it, Jasper hated his mother for not saying goodbye. "After that everyone started to wander off, all my brothers and sisters, and then one day dad was gone and I was alone." He shrugged a little bit then, not entirely certain that his reasons for following would seem worth anything. "I just wanted to tell him sorry for making her leave." Someone else might have just been able to forget it all and move on, but that wasn't Jasper.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread