thread title missing
[html]
ooc

The pups had survived the winter, with the help of her ex-mate and the pack. She wasn't sure what Anu had been up to, but she wasn't keeping track of it any longer. It wasn't any of her business. Naniko had things of her own to do, and today had supposed to have been a day completely devoted to those things. She had been wanting to clean out the herb shack for a while, and now that the snow was clearing she would have been able to get the door open without much of a problem. But things had gotten in the way, distractions.

She stood in a room connected to the kitchen, one of the closets where she kept the broom and dustpan. This closet was the same place that the pups had been born in, where the pack had gathered around to see the newest additions to Crimson Dreams, the very first-born pups of the pack. When she saw Salem approaching she put up her hand and waved, turning toward the open door. "Hey, Salem. I thought I'd clean something tonight...it's been a pretty boring day, and I haven't really gotten anything done like I'd wanted."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread