thread title missing
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rp/t37.png); background-position: bottom center; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____The kitchen was a place of good memories and was known for being a rather warm place, as Salem had learnt. It was well cared for, especially by the pack it seemed, or at least in this case his mother seemed to be taking the task of making sure it was always spiffy and neat. Not knowing at better, he supposed her actions were because she was paying attention to detail; he never thought that maybe she was distracting herself from thinking of what had transpired in days past and then some. Careful not to get in her way as she worked, he watched her with keen interest for a moment, oblivious that maybe she would be too busy for him.

_____She had never been before, anyway. “I've been playin’ all day,” he told her with a grin. “Well, not playing so much as exploring. No boring day for me!” Being an adult sounded a little boring to him, anyway. What was so great about being one? They were either busy or doing things that made them busy… but he wasn't so much there to wonder why anyone would be busy as he was to talk to her. But he was considerate. “Um, can I ask you about something?” Salem was old enough to think before acting and therefore thought it better to ask her if he could ask her something than blurt it out. Even if there were a hundred things he could have asked about.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread