40 tablespoons of sugar
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerx.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He blinked, a little taken aback by all the attention his taffy was getting. Was he really that good at making it? And why did Lubomir want to take some home to Dahlia? Honoré wrinkled his nose suspiciously, immediately assuming that Dahlia was his mate. Maybe the grey wolf had done something wrong and now he was trying to redeem himself by bringing his mate some treats. Would he lie to her and take credit for the recipe? Honoré certainly hoped not! He remained silent for a moment, debating whether he should indeed give this wolf permission to take possession of his sugary goodness.

“Okay, but just a little. Because I make for me and friends,” What friends? He had no friends as of yet, but Lubomir didn’t know that. Lying about it was okay, as long as he didn’t get caught. “Can make maple syrup, and hard candy. Oh, and cookies.” he said proudly, feeling rather important. “But can’t give those because I didn’t make yet,” he said with a shrug. Making good stuff took a lot of time. And besides, he couldn’t just give everything away. He had to keep some for nice people, like Jefferson and Geneva. They deserved some too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread