LiVE.WiRE
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerx.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Fade to black? :3 We can have a more recent one soon, if you want! I'll ask for this thread to be archived.

Asariel seemed to appreciate the gesture. The expression on her face did not correspond to her playful tone of voice, which told Honoré that she was only kidding. Her words made him smile, and he couldn’t help but chuckle as he replied. “Can’t let them think it’s me who did crap paint job, yah? It would ruin my reputation.” The Québécois truly believed he had a reputation to withhold when in reality, he didn’t. He knew three people, at most! The rest of the world was oblivious to his existence.

Honoré tentatively touched the birdhouse with one of his fingers. It seemed dry enough. He took the masterpiece with both of his hands and walked over to a nearby tree. A ladder was already there; the plan was simple. He had to climb up those steps without falling off. It was a pretty hard thing to do, considering the fact that he couldn’t let go of the little house. Asking for help would’ve made too much sense, of course. He was awesome. And awesome men simply did not ask for assistance. After struggling with his task at hand for several minutes, Honoré successfully reached the top.

Within minutes, their little house was secured to the strongest-looking branch. His face beamed with pride as he turned around to give Asariel two thumbs up. Little did he know, green paint was all over the palm of his hands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread