Razor SHARP
[html]

She she wolf stood there alone in the clearing. It set fear in her not to be able to see. The sounds of the simplest things made her cringe. What would she do if a predator was out here? Svara was sure one day she might be able to protect herself again, but now she felt bare and defenseless. The scent of the she wolf came to her nose, but it didn't tell her where the rosea was coming from. The moment she felt the white female crash into her. Svara fell and was confused for a second hearing the apologizing words until they were stopped and harsher deductions were spewed out.

Why was it that the Rosea thought she was playing at something? It angered her to think her leader was so dense. Before she could respond the voice of Hanna rose in the morning air making the red she wolf flatten her ears at the concerning voice. She didn't want pity, hated it to be truthful. "Because my eyes are useless and quit ugly so I thought to do you all a favor and cover them up." She said not in an angry tone, but a husky sarcastic one. Taking her paw behind her head she caught the knot of the red cloth and pushed it over her ears. The soft sigh of the material falling to the ground made her know that these wolves would see her mothers handy work. Though she could see shadows out of one of her eyes it caused a raging head ache to force its way into her skull. "Guess I got what you all wanted huh?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread