Razor SHARP
Firefly couldn't help it when her ears pinned back at the words of the others. Cercelee's voice and tone stung, she'd been out looking for her children just the same as the others. She glared at the Rosea but didn't even have a chance to make a response as Cwmfen and Svara each spoke in their own turn. Firefly growled softly at the words that Cwmfen spoke of. She'd met Svara's mother once and if she'd had the chance she would have killed the woman right there. She herself might be a bitch but she wasn't crazy. The hairs along her back bristled as her eyes darkened with the information that was revealed to her.

Without waiting for anyone else to speak she stood up and growled. "I can see when I'm not wanted.." She glanced towards the Rosea as she went on. "Besides.. I do have other places to be.. now." She knew that she shouldn't be so cruel and just ignore the words that Svara had spoken to her but she had someone that she'd rather visit at this moment in time, if the bitch hadn't left the packlands already.

She glanced to the others there before walking past Svara, letting her tail barely touch the girl as she made her exit, not caring if any of the others had anything else to say to her. It didn't matter now, she had her own duties to perform and if she was lucky Sabeen would already be heading for the borders and Firefly could grant her own form of justice off the packlands and where no one would have to know otherwise. Rumors if they spread could be justified as just that, rumors and gossip, but she doubted that anyone would care for what she was going to do to the hag when she found her. If anything they'd just be disappointed they didn't get there first.

Messages In This Thread