Razor SHARP
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

An arrogant smile tilted svara's lips. "so said the dictator." The she wolf said that grin still at the edge of her lips. Firefly's words made svara forget the lead she wolf quickly. If there were any wolves in this pack Svara would stand with it would be the acer and the adonis. The two women were her strength, even though she would neve admit it to them, her pride and her self esteem couldn't take it. Her once bright two yellow eyes would have watched the acer, but now they just stared uselessly.

It would be stupid of her to say that firefly's words hadn't stung, making her heart ache slightly in her young chest. Did her words mean so little to the female? Guess it just proved her existance wasn't very high. Though she couldn't see firefly the moment she walked past her the womens tail trailing affectionatly across her side, svara felt like a new energy was given to her with the simple gesture, memories of when a bear could have taken her life had the women not saved her life. It had been because of Svara she had lost one of her pups.

Cercelees words only seemed to further enrage Svara. Grinding her teeth she wished she could stare the women down, to bad she wasn't quit sure where she was even standing. "Do you enjoy saying something like that to me? I'm stating the obvious. I told Haku when he was accepting her what would happen, and he didn't listen. What do you think it feels like Rosea to have the man you trust accept the women who murdered your father into this pack? So sorry if I don't have that much trust in my pack at the moment, maybe I'll get some of it back with my sight." The young women said in a light voice that was filled with more then anger and sorrow, but betrayl, hopelessness, and fear.

Moving towards the smell of Cwmfen she tried not to bump into the female. It really ate at her to have to ask which way was the den, to know she couldn't even SEE her mother leave the pack. "Which way is the den?" Svara asked lowly embarrassed. What was she going to do after all of this? They could chase Sabeen off, even kill her, but they couldn't give back what she had taken. Svara didn't miss Cercelee asking for Hanna's assistance medically, another ache laced through the girls heart and a part of her just wanted to go into Cwmfens den and give up, it seemed so much easier at this point.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread