Sharks in the water
He stood over the woman as she seemed to be getting her feet under her. She seemed to be getting over the worst of the shock of the whole situation but he didn't doubt that it would be a while before she trusted any strangers at their borders. He shook his head as she spoke of her lack of fighting skills. He doubted that she'd ever had to use them before and he wished that she hadn't have had to use them today either. His stormy eyes glanced towards her lime orbs as he stated plainly. "I don't think he'll show up along our borders again anytime soon.." he shook his head and watched closely as she began to stand up and try to keep her balance.

"What happened?" he asked as she tried to assure him that everything was ok. He doubted that she would be up to doing much of anything anytime soon but he didn't mind that, she'd fought bravely and he was lucky that he hadn't lost her as a packmate this day. When she tried to turn the conversation onto him he just shook his head, blowing off the question for the main part. "I'll be fine.. my mouth tends to get me in enough scraps as it is.." He grinned and assured her, "I've learned to keep my fur intact for the most part." She probably wondered how he'd even managed to keep a position in a pack much less rise up to one of the leadership ranks. He wasn't even for certain how that had happened.

He sighed and glanced towards the packlands as he changed the conversation back over to her. "Come on, lets get you back to the farm.." Jefferson would need to be informed of what had happened along the border and DaVinci figured that the two of them together could tend to Geneva's wounds. If Jefferson wasn't about then he could deal with it all by himself.

Messages In This Thread