I got a man to stick it out
[html]
A little bit of PP to say they're already doing some learning/teaching. And I put him in optime form. If you want anything changed just let me know! Big Grin
300+

The soon-to-be parents were snuggled cozily in their room. Savina's tail thudded lightly on the floor as Kansas pointed out words and phrases to her as he read aloud from one of his books. Her mind was finally beginning to grasp the basics of reading, but it had been a long haul. She hadn't ever learned to read in her native language, had no idea what those words would even look like. So learning it in her second tongue was a little difficult. But her mate was proving an excellent teacher and his patience with her was endless. She nuzzled her head against his chest and her eyes watched the page.

Her stomach was somewhat amazingly round now. On a more sturdily built wolfess her advance pregnancy might not have looked so extreme, but on her delicate form it was something to behold. Most days she didn't even leave the mansion now. The added weight took a lot of energy to carry around and she needed to reserve her strength. She had been busying herself a little in her old room on the main floor of the house. Her days of safely climbing the stairs were coming to an end and she didn't want to risk the pups wandering out of the room and falling down them. So she had been using some spare blankets to make a little den downstairs.

Savina had already taught Kansas a few Italian words. Such as "amore", "padre", "madre", and "cucciolo". But there was still much more she wanted to teach him. He wouldn't be fluent by the time the pups were born, but she wanted him to have a pretty good grasp on the basics of the language. Of course she would always be there if he needed a word or help. "Hmmm, what was that last word again?" The lady softly questioned. After he repeated it maybe she could tell him it's equivalent in her tongue.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread