I got a man to stick it out
[html]
300+

Usually Savina was the type of wolf who liked doing things for herself. No one had ever really babied her (aside from her mother) and she liked it that way. She was a big girl and was fully capable of taking care of herself. But with Kansas it was different. She didn't mind being vulnerable around him. There were no walls between them. They were both just stripped down to exactly what they were. She loved that. For the first time she didn't have cabin fever being cooped up. It was all for the good of their unborn children and she wanted Kansas to be able to feel he was doing his fair share. It was important to him and she would not deny him that. Besides, being able to just spend all her time with him and be a homebody was a nice change of pace. Her duties were not a concern so they could just be a couple.

Savina hummed contentedly as he gave her a kiss. "Ah yes. Together," she repeated as her eyes strayed over the word on the paper. "Mmmm, well you're a very good teacher." She inclined her head to lick his chin. "Together in Italian is insieme. It's funny. That first pack that I found was called that and they all just disappeared. Maybe they left insieme." Hadn't the man Guiseppe said that the pack was mostly comprised of family? She had always assumed that perhaps they had found a way back to Italy. But if that had been the case why had they not informed her? It was no matter though. She loved her life here.

"Maybe read me the next sentence and I'll translate it for you?" This dual learning and teaching was very stimulating. Her body might be pretty stagnate but at least she was able to exercise her mind with her mate. They would do these things with their pups as well. It was good practice for the both of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread