I got a man to stick it out
[html]

Kansas didn't expect that she had regrets about living here. Savina appeared to be so happy, as well she should: she was surrounded by wolves who loved and cherished her. It went much further than just him. He only hoped he was able to quell some of the homesickness she might have had. She didn't talk about it much, and he trusted that she was happy. But he wouldn't have been hurt if she ached for her birthplace every once and a while.

He looked into her eyes as she told her story, more than thrilled to hear it. When he'd first met her, all he'd wanted was to talk to her and get to know her. To learn everything he could about her. He'd always longed for that kind of closeness with someone. The way it had happened that she learned English did seem so perfect, pushing everything that had happened since into place. "Then... I'm glad they did let you learn... And I'm beginning to think that, too. Everything happening for a reason." He looked across the room at the wall, lost in thought. He set the book aside and learned back into the blankets that made up their bed. "Come here..." He just wanted her in his arms now. This was enough teaching for one day. Another special day with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread