Surrender what you are,
[html]

300+

Alexey couldn’t help but release an exasperated sigh when the male spoke once more. He was merely repeating everything she’d just explained to him, making her grow even more impatient. Unfortunately, the necklace was still in his possession; she had no choice but to comply and give him the information he wanted. “Yes, she brought it back to me. Are you deaf or something?” she quipped, folding her arms beneath her chest to demonstrate her mounting annoyance. What else did he want from her? Her life’s story?

Now that she knew who he was, she didn’t feel so intimidated anymore. Actually, she was quite confident that Kol would personally make his life hell if the male tried harming her in any way. The questions just kept on coming and Alexey ignored them for the most part, until the chestnut-colored wolf referred to her as a “fugl”, whatever that was. “Little what?” she snapped, a suspicious frown settling on her face. If it wasn’t for the jewelry he still held in his hand, Alexey would’ve walked away right then and there.

He infuriated her! Her relationship with Aiden was none of his damned business and yet, he still insisted on knowing every little detail. “Aiden and I were-“ she paused for a moment, wondering why she was even telling him anything. “We were intimate for a while.” Lexey then turned her eyes away from her best friend’s brother, as if embarrassed by the sudden revelation. “And if you must know, your sister happens to be my best friend. I can’t say she’s ever mentioned one of her brothers being a complete jerk though,” she spat, her gaze returning to the piece of jewelry in the male’s hands.

The attraction was still there but the Dahlian female did her best to ignore it. No male was going to control her like that. “Now give it back,”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread