Surrender what you are,
[html]

D'aw! End with your reply? Then we can haz a more recent thread!

A change of subject had been executed smoothly. Her question (or rather irritating comment) obviously hadn’t fazed him. And if it had, the male was an expert at keeping his feelings under check. Alexey felt pang of guilt when he suddenly turned and walked away. Had she gone too far? Holding her breath, the girl watched quietly as the distance between them grew. Needless to say, said guilt was washed away by relief when her best friend’s brother kneeled over to dip his hand in the stream's crystalline water. The expression on her face was softer now.

“Kol wasn’t home when I woke up this morning,” she explained, hugging her arms across her chest. Even if her roommate had been around at that time, the Koios girl probably wouldn’t have asked her to tag along. She wanted some alone time to think things through, which she obviously wasn’t getting right now. But it didn’t matter. Lexey had found something better. This male’s company was quite enjoyable and she couldn’t help but wonder if he planned on staying for a while. “Even if you didn’t have the best of intentions, I’m sure I could take you on!” she added with a giggle, fully aware that she wouldn’t stand a chance against him.

She was smiling once again. Her fox-like tail flicked back and forth as she finally mustered the courage to ask something. “Will you walk me home, Drey?” Lexey could feel heat radiating from her cheeks. Had she really said that out loud?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread