Surrender what you are,
[html]
OOC: AHMAGAD they're so damn cute! XDDDD I love these two so much!

The Stormbringer male nodded at the girl's explanation as to her solitude. He couldn't truly fault her for setting out on her own anyway, as it was something he probably would have done as well. Then again, he was also a rather large, young male who could obviously take care of himself. She was a young female who moved far too cautiously to be comfortable in her own skin, despite the well-toned muscles that rippled smoothly beneath her fur. She could probably handle herself to a point, but it was still dangerous. Curiously, Dreyrugr found himself making a mental note to sort of keep an eye on her if he stuck around, just to be close enough should she wander off by herself and walk smack dab into the middle of trouble. If she was anything like her best friend, she'd do just that at some point.

The male's face stretched in a charming and amused grin as the woman made light of the situation, the grin becoming a genuine smile as the lady posed her request. His emerald eyes twinkled as he crossed the distance between them easily. Without waiting for her permission, he gently reached out and took her hand in his, bowing a little and brushing his lips across her knuckles in a hint of a kiss. His voice was soft as he rose, lips still pulled into a warm smile. "I'd be honored to walk you home, fugl. Besides, I supposed I'd better make sure my sister is staying out of mischief, regardless. Lead on lady, and I'll keep the beasties at bay." With a wink and a grin, he settled in beside her, matching his pace to hers as they left the beauty of the woods for the path to Alexey's home pack of Dahlia de Mai.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread