ten thousand people, maybe more
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Gaël backed away rather quickly at her fervid response, unleashed and unhindered by anything. The boy was still growing, still a pup in some sense of the word; he was this completely taken aback by her snappish answers and the like. Naturally, despite how big and exotic he was, he withdrew backwards like a guilty child being scolded by his parents, eyes wide and forlorn as they flashed between her face and the ground. Why had she snapped at him?--He hadn't said anything offensive. Gaël was as much a singer as she was, and though his voice was a nice one, the adolescent unknowingly took after his idiotic father in that he didn't much realize his own good for anything and maintained an unintentional humility when it came to his own talents (though different from his father's case, by miles).

"Ah, I... Um..." He shook his head and cleared his throat, clearly flustered. What would Heath have said if his younger brother had seen him acting in such a way? It was rather rare, after all--he usually didn't have such encounters with women, even if the French girl had warned him of the odd creatures in the area--but this cowgirl's voice was so loud, and she was so hard to understand... "I-I'm sorry, English is not my first language. I don't..." Ne dites pas que tu ne la comprenez pas qu'elle dit... elle criera de nouveau... The poor boy breathed in deeply and exhaled. "You sound good wit' your guitar. Dat... dat is all." Sheepish.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread