The pursuit of...
ooc: ^_^ No worries buddy. I know what you mean about not having enough time. I have a project that's due this Friday and I'm only 1/3 done with it. That's what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the week, on top of classes and everything. What fun that will be -_-
400+
bic:
Rath's ears perked in surprise at the sound of a quiet voice from behind him. Turning, his gleaming green eyes fell upon a very slender female standing a few paces away. She seemed, almost frightened of him, as if she wished she could run away but something held her in place. In perfect honesty, the taller male wasn't very comfortable around strangers either. His white tufted ears had already fallen slightly as was typical for the mildly nervous newcomer. "H-hello there..." he stuttered, bending slightly at his torso in an informal bow of greeting. "Y...you needn't refer to me as Sir. I understand such a name to only apply to those worthy of respect, of which I am not. My name is Henratha Gyrkin, but you may call me Rath if you wish," he managed a friendly smile as he spoke, not wanting to frighten the wolfess off.
His innate ability to observe details quickly drew his attention to the female's striking blue eyes. He quickly turned his gaze away however, not wanting the shy young woman to think he was watching her. Regaining his composure, the shaggy furred male smiled once more, turning his gooseberry green eyes on the female once more. "I hope you'll forgive my stuttering. I'm new to the pack, you see, and I tend to get a bit nervous around others." He chuckled nervously, inwardly scolding himself. Why had he just told her that? She hadn't even mentioned his stuttering and yet he had just blurted it out. Unfortunately, it was at this in opportune moment that the wooden strip holding his hair back behind his head snapped, causing the entire, kinky mess to fly into its preferred, random arrangement. This only served to unnerve the male even further. When his hair flew back into his face, he stepped backwards in astonishment only to trip over the spruce tree he had been examining. He let out short shout of surprise, his tenor voice cracking as did so. He landed in the slushy, muddy earth with a profound 'thud.'
After his fall, however, he didn't spring right back up to his feet. Instead, the male simply laid there too stunned for words. He merely waited for the sound of the female's laughter to come ringing forward. After all, what had just occurred had been humorous in some respects hadn't it? He certainly might have laughed, had he not felt like such a fool at present.

Messages In This Thread