The pursuit of...
[html]

Words:300+
Aww, good luck on that project!!

Her own ears were tilted back as she studied him anxiously, fiddling with her claws before him. The stranger didn't react the way she expected; rather, he seemed almost as uncomfortable as she did. His eyes were a startling shade of green... They were more pale than Auntie Mew's vivid emerald, but no less intense. She felt as though her plain looks paled in comparison to his natural ruggedness, and bowed her head stiffly in response. "Henratha Gyrkin... I am Colibri Haki. You... may call me Coli, if you like. Um, I'm sure... you deserve more respect than I do..." she trailed off, wincing. Oh, she was a fool for expecting a normal conversation! She should just excuse herself now, spare herself the shame of continuing this play. But rather than stammering out an apology and running off, Coli found herself a little curious about the shaggy werewolf. He was being quite polite, after all.

Then his hair-tie snapped, and Coli let out a startled squeak as Rath tripped, crashing awkwardly over the trunk of the tree behind him. Her hands flew to her muzzle in shock, frozen in place momentarily as the fur of her nape stiffened upright. There was a silence broken only by the flapping of startled birds abandoning their search for nesting materials. "Y... you... are you... all right?" She managed to stammer, blue eyes as wide as saucers. Seeing his mess of wavy hair, the splash of mud up his haunches, finally she let her guard drop. Despite his size, this man seemed to be harmless, the way Laurent Nakado had been. And not only was Rath harmless, but... he was kinda funny, too. Coli giggled shyly, hesitantly lowering her hands. "Do... you need help, Rath?" She asked, offering him a rare smile. As long as he made no sudden movements, she was willing to give him a chance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread