The pursuit of...
ooc: I finished my project ^_^ whoot!!
400+
The brute hesitated momentarily before sitting up, his long hair hanging in front of his eyes. Using one hand to prop himself up in his sitting position, and his other hand to move his hair away from his eyes, he prepared to answer the shy femme. He saw her smiling face, and his ears fell back in embarrassment, only to slowly perk upwards once more. She was smiling, whereas before she had been quivering like a cornered mouse awaiting its eminent doom. The shy brute smiled back, the tips of his white fangs showing beneath his lips. "Thank you for the offer, but I think I'm alright. Just a little dirty, that's all," He replied, slowly pushing himself back up onto his feet. As his hands moved away from his face, his bangs fell back down over his eyes. However, he only allowed this to last for a moment.
He turned and faced the femme once more before glancing at the fallen spruce tree and chuckling, "I do believe I'll have to use that tree after all. Maybe I can get my revenge on it by turning it into something useful. That's what I do, by the way, I build things out of wood. Instruments, furniture, I'm sure I could even make a small building if I practiced a little, but enough about me. What things do you enjoy Coli?" The nervous brute did his best to halt his habit of rambling by turning the subject to something the wolfess might enjoy speaking about. After all, now that they had been introduced, he felt as though he wanted to learn everything he could about the blue eyed young woman. Perhaps it was the fact that she seemed to be as nervous around strangers as he was. He didn't really know.
Regardless of his reasons, he had asked her a question and he quietly waited for her reply. However, he was quickly growing tired of having to hold his hair out of his face, so with a flick of his tail he turned and tore a small branch off the trunk of the fallen tree beside him. He proceeded to pluck the few remaining needles from the branch before using the thin, pliable twig as another hair tie. Granted, it wasn't as easy to tie his hair up with, but he figured it would hold for a short while at least. Then, his brief task done, he returned his full attention to the light brown furred femme before him.

Messages In This Thread