The pursuit of...
ooc: ^_^ Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm still super busy trying to catch up on my homework for Latin class. Oh well, the cycle of work never ends.
500+

bic:Rath smiled warmly as Coli told him of her hobby. Flowers, that seemed to suit this girl's shy personality just perfectly. Hearing her describe the manner in which she cared for her plants, an idea formed in his mind. "How do you grow the plants when it's so cold up in this region? Do you have a greenhouse or anything like that?" He inquired, turning once more to look at the tree he was standing in front of. His arms crossed and his hand came to his chin as he began to think. If she didn't have a greenhouse, he could build her one. Granted, he would need to scavenge some glass, perhaps from the windows of uninhabited dwellings. Yes, that might work. Of course he would only remove the windows from structures that had decayed to a point beyond repair. He was snapped out of his storm of creative thought by the femme's question over the sillyness of her hobby. "It's not silly in the least. I admire the fact that you enjoy cultivating plants. In fact, I'm quite fond of flowers myself, although I have no knowledge whatsoever of how to grow and care for them," he admitted with a light hearted laugh. "To be able to spread nature's beauty by growing flowers is wonderful, Coli. Don't ever let anyone else tell you differently," his green eyes locked onto the femme to emphasize the encouraging nature of his words.
For a moment, he was unsure as to what had brought about his sudden flood of encouragement. Perhaps the fact that he was comfortable around the shy female that made it so easy for him to speak fluently and purposefully. He couldn't help but enjoy being around someone who shared in the timid nature he possessed. His tail picked up an idle wag as he stood there, his tall form towering over the female. When he realized that there had been a prolonged silence he spoke up again, fearful that Coli might understand the lack of conversation to mean that he no longer wished to speak. "What sort of flowers do you like? I remember once, when I was a pup I got in trouble for almost eating a flower. What was it my mother called it again...a daffodil? Whatever it was it was really beautiful, with it's yellow petals. I guess I must have thought something that looked so good would have tasted good, but boy did I get scolded after trying to eat one," he chuckled and shook his head. Come to think of it he had never asked his mother why she had punished him for that. Oh well, it was too late now.
Not wanting to seem like he was idly waiting for the timid wolfess' answer, the ruddy hued male busied himself with removing the smaller branches from the fallen tree to prepare it for transport back to his home on the southern border of Berwick. However, his white tufted opts remained perked and trained on the girl, wanting to make sure he heard her answer. Every few seconds he would glance, with his gooseberry green eyes, to make sure that she had not snuck away. He enjoyed the company and, for the first time in awhile, was not looking forward to being by himself again.

Messages In This Thread