The pursuit of...
ooc: Cool, I'd say this baby is done ^_^

bic: After turning away in embarrassment for his tears, Rath saw Coli nod to his offer, leading him to smile again. Suddenly, a warm feeling arose in his cheeks, something unfamiliar to the tall male. It felt wonderful. He felt even more excited to be building the greenhouse for the timid female. Now that he knew what it was like to feel comfortable around someone, he wanted to feel that again. As the clouds began to pour down their rain he looked up at them, as if asking them why they had to ruin the moment. He really enjoyed being around Coli, and he wanted it to last a bit longer. However, as he did this he heard Coli begin to run off and turned to see her lithe form dashing off, her hands held above her head protectively. At first he was puzzled, wondering if he had done something to frighten her off, but then he heard her timid voice say something. Without even thinking he called out, "It was wonderful to meet you too, Colibri. See you around..." he trailed off, his strong right arm waving farewell to the female that had been the source of this odd, but enjoyable sensation within him. As she disappeared from his view, the tall shaggy male turned to the tree he had prepared for transport. "I guess I'd better head home," he thought out loud, before grabbing the remaining branches at the base of the tree. Then, using his strong arms and legs, he strode off in the southeasterly direction of his home on the outskirts of Berwick. He was now even more determined to find his tools, so he could begin working on her greenhouse. Of course he would have to see her again first, to ask her where precisely she wanted him to build it. Even as the rain began to pelt down on top of him, soaking his white-flecked, reddish brown coat, he gave a brief grin. He was definitely eager to see her again.

Messages In This Thread