buy me some beer goggles
DaVinci had been gone a moment in time looking for the bar, oddly enough as many times as he'd been to the place in the past he still got lost trying to get there at the time when he believed he needed to be quick. After backtracking and sidestepping a few times he finally found the bar and shuffled his way inside. He'd opened a bottle of whiskey while he was collecting some bottles for Haven and himself. He figured that even if they didn't finish then that Haven or he would find a home for the unused liquor. Gathering the assortment of alcohol in a knapsack he tossed it other his shoulder and began to make his tracks back to the park where the two had set to getting wasted.

Upon approaching the part he could hear the sound of voices and the sound of the guitar strings being plucked. His vision was hazy and everything seemed to be on a tilt-a-whirl but life was a lot brighter now. He grinned as he crossed the grasses and called out teasingly to Haven. "Just couldn't wait up for me could you?" He shifted the weight from the bag on his should as he asked, "And who's the beauty you've collected?" DaVinci's course of action with the bottle normally wasn't this bad, but it had to happen one day or another.

Settling down beside Haven he let the knapsack clatter to the ground between them as he grinned and turned to the lady who seemed oddly familiar but through rose tinted glasses that really seemed to need a need prescription he wasn't so certain just who the figure was. "What happened while I was gone, anything good?" Plucking a bottle from the bag he smiled at the lady and waited to see what all he had missed.

Messages In This Thread