baby you can drive my car.
[html]
(-Stares at sig.- Wow.. XD. Also: Posted 07:16 AM ... wtf is wrong with you? D:)

The majority of her marks were pretty basic; she hardly considered her feet, her ear tips, and her tail tip accents to be very exotic. Even the line that ran down along her spine was somewhat normal looking. Were those marks not dyed bright red, they'd hardly be distinguishable at all. The loop that extended from her lower back, raced across her body, then wrapped around her left leg was her most distinct feature, she thought. As it had been dyed in shifted form, it was no surprise that it accented her natural curves a bit better then, too... in quadruped form, it just seemed like a swirly mark on a relatively flat canvas.
Her silly smile broadened as the wolf spoke--well, the weed even tended to slow her down, too. It didn't seem to take her thoughts any longer to materialise while under the influence of the intoxicating plant, but sometimes it seemed to affect the communication centre of her brain or something. Conveying meaning with words was that much more difficult, and she often inadvertently found herself slipping into a system that relied on polite nods, smiles, and incredulous expressions. It took her a few moments to string together a coherent thought if she ever needed to present it to somebody else. It was like the ideas raced and contorted about, not following the same linear rules applied to speech. Hm.
Oi live a short way from where we first met up earlier, she said. Been there for 'bout two weeks, so it should be relatively easy to track my scent. Also got the scent of Charger, then, my pet raccoon. It was unusual to find scent trails of wolves and raccoons that so freely mingled, especially in the absence of blood. Either way, she had no doubts he'd be able to find her again if he wanted. She considered adding some directions, perhaps the street names, but before she could remember to say so a different question entered her mind: Do yeh live around here, too? she finally wondered after a pregnant pause. All in all, she had really enjoyed his company and wanted to see him again, as well. Was he in the area often?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread