little far from ordinary
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Ril'o couldn't help but feel overwhelmed an stressed as his golden body trotted along the edge of the packlands, starting near his home and heading south early that morning an making it to the beach by that afternoon. Moving quietly his green eyes scanned the edges of the land while his nose was ever alert to any new smell, oddly he had become very protective here, very attached to this pack and many of the people. Though the arrival of his brother had kept him rather cautious lately more or less distant from many people more then he normally would, he just avoided him an anything that smelt like him. 'He'll never change, he'll only act..' That only was one thing that has been on his mind, though that doesn't not mean he will not do his duties but he as been running tracks in the ground out of this stress. Ears back Ril'o let his mouth open slightly with pats during his patrol, patting as his wide slender chest pumped air in his lungs and the energy to his limbs.

Yes, things have changed lately but the pack is getting through it or at least it seems to be. The pups missing with the every growing pack, along with the conflict on Svara things have almost been chaotic. Claws digging into the ground Ril'o wielded his thoughts away about the stresses, but he felt a small ping of guilt in his chest, he hasn't seen Ade, Sankor, Slay, or Cer in a while. Brows pushing together he did miss them but he wouldn't want them to see him like this,to see him angry and so distaste with his brother that he seem almost violent.

The rumble of clouds covered the sky as Ril'o slowed his run back to a trot, watching down in the valley was a small group of deer; mothers with fawns eating the spring grass and going about their day. 'I need to get what I can for the pack, we have more mouths to feed' Stopping just out of sight his green eyes watched the deer, studying to see which would be the best to get down. "hmm, that one, the doe" His voice was low enough for his ears as he locked onto the the injured doe, and with her young fawn it would be more meat to put away.
table by Jefferson [/html]

Messages In This Thread