little far from ordinary
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

[ooc;sorry for the lastness]

His green eyes looked at her brown form as he stood very close to her, Ril'o's gold body shining beside hers as he licked once more at the bleeding cut. He wasn't even aware that he was holding his breath, a part of him was scared being so close knowing she didn't like it, but he wasn't going to let her sit there in the mud when she looked hungry. Looking back into her blue eyes he was surprised, they shined so beautifully into his as their eyes appeared locked before she nodded and rose to her feet. Finally getting his breath he had expected her to grow angry, snap at him but her sad form shown her dazzling eyes that looked at him. Slowly moving his own bright eyes away Ril'o glanced about as his ears flickered, he was concerned but the strange feeling he had before came back to him like a crashing wall with the look in her eyes. She looked sad but they looked so alive, so so lovely.

Hind legs shifted as he gave her room to move before he looked over his shoulder to the bird he had caught, his mind rolled over and over what or how he should fix the meal for Ade; maybe she would want something different anyway.
Ril’o…
"hmm" It was a simple response that was smooth and natural while his gold head turned back to the pretty brown wolf in front of him, letting a low sigh escape his smiled at Ade as the strange nervousness that he gets, the warm feeling in his chest was there though his mind was still filled with the worried thoughts about the pack an it's members; it was simply a distraction that somehow made him confident around her now,maybe because there was much he wanted to say. Blinking Ade's words made him tilt his head for a moment before shacking it as he stepped slowly towards her but simply passed right by as his feet stepped into the chilly water, looking back he spoke in his warm and inviting tones. "It's not ruined, simply a learning day..though everyone has their moments and somethings are more important then that hunt. There will be more Ade." Looking at the sky for a moment he didn;t let his worries bother him as she needed him right now, unknown to her or not as he smiled at her with his tail wagging in the blue water. "Don't you want to get the mud out of your fur? The water will help a lot more then cleaning yourself alone, besides I'll just track something done later, but for now I'll pluck the bird when we're done." Glancing down Ril'o could see everything he said sounded so inappropriate as nervousness begun to pull at his chest, ears flickering he quickly spoke again in stumbling words. "Umm I'm sorry, I mean I shouldn't have asked to help..well unless you want my help." Pausing his shut his green eyes out of embarrassment as he spoke again."I'll clean the bird for you..I'm sorry for intruding Ade.."
table by Jefferson [/html]

Messages In This Thread