little far from ordinary
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

[ooc;]

Blinking Ril'o's green eyes watched her as he nodded with a smile to his brown friend, thinking he remembers the time they had talked together. He should have been smarter then to ask about a fire since he knew Ade was afraid of shifters, himself included, and things are different since he had first meet her. Just the smallest change but a change. Ril'o wasn't sure why he adored her so but either way he hasn't really felt this way before, maybe it is just a crush but either way Ril'o just smiled his big goofy smile as his tail wagged behind him. "ok then.." His warm voice danced off his lips as his brows pushed together as a lone feather appeared in his mouth, licking and moving his mouth Ril'o finally got the last feather away from myself.

His ears pricked forward at Ade's words about the bird-which was already eaten- as he glanced over he couldn't help but laugh with his warm grin, shacking his head Ril'o to a seat close to Ade before speaking. She was hungry, more then he was at the moment so it didn't bother him one bit. "no, no,no it's ok! If your hungry Adelaida eat, really I'm fine." His golden tail thumped the ground as his green eyes shined. If the bird wasn't enough then Ril'o would be sure to get more, sighing the small laugh was good before he spoke again. "If that isn't enough I can get you another one.."
table by Jefferson [/html]

Messages In This Thread