little far from ordinary
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

[ooc;]I'm ashamed of my lateness but life is unkind!

Ril'o's mind drifted off for a brief moment, his green eyes were bright as they glanced at the water. In that small moment of thought, small bits of content wondering that the golden wolf let flash over his brain all his enjoyed memories. No doubt this current moment will hold its place with the past, though Rilo is not one that holds onto bad memories; his emerald eyes search out all the enjoyable thoughts and actions, peaceful friends and his home. Taking a deep breath in, his smile never left his lips as the sweet scent of spring filled his lungs, flowers of all colors with the berries and honeysuckles smell so sweet. The new green grass even makes the land look more alive with its singing birds. This brief moment was simple and enjoyable to Ril'o, it was happy and relaxing but it was best because of his company, Adelaida.

Looking over for a second he watched his brown friends eat the rest of her meal; with happiness, and a bit of thankfulness he would say. Not saying anything he was just proud to have helped her, helped Ade when she needed it. Wide ears listened to her decline of his offer to gathering more food, ears twisted fro a moment in slight confusion. He was sure she might still be hungry but he didn't protest her words, though Ril'o was just eager to please and help her. Not entirely sure why, he was purely aware he liked doing it no matter what for her, a warm feeling pooled in his chest be it was over looked. Tilting his head Ril'o's warm voice pulled from his throat with a welcoming curiosity "You sure? well ok then." Ril'o kept watched her with his warm eyes in a adoring way, though he didn't mean to be rude or even so unsettling by staring as he looked away for a moment hopping she didn't notice. Tail swayed constantly as Ril'o's body pushed itself off the ground to get something to drink, it was a pleasant thought neck to the dry taste of the feathers that lingered. Ade's next words brought Ril'o's body to stop mid-step as his ears turned to her voice, a lump formed in his throat as time seemed like forever when he turned to sit back facing her. 'why?..um..well' His eyes stayed on the ground as nervousness flowed him like a broken dam, in all truth he didn't know how to answer the question without giving away his crush more or less feelings for her. "why, umm..well" His warm voice broke off as his green eyes peaked up for a brief second, tail pulled close to him as if it would make him disappear under her beautiful blue eyes. 'don't say it...she might not like it' Taking a deep breath his mouth opened as id to answer the simple question, staling he gulped down some air as he reopened his mouth with shaky words. "Adelaida, I like to make you happy..it's just.." Pausing his mind told he not to but at the same moment it said yes. "I just like to see you smile.." His green eyes glued themselves to the ground as he fought the blush on his face.
table by Jefferson [/html]

Messages In This Thread