My puddle of shit
[html]

I've been doing my duties to my pack and friends. I've been acting like life is worth living. Adelaida had been silent until those words fell upon her like a blow. Suddenly, her body was shaking as her frame was wracked with sobs. The female couldn’t control it, all the anguish and hurt she felt was now being expelled from her in the forms of tears and cries, her mourning was loud. Sankor couldn’t ignore it, she knew that, but it hadn’t been her intention to make him watch this. It was only that truly she could not help herself. The sobs just kept coming. She couldn’t even speak between them, she could barely breathe between them.

More words came from her brother and with every good intentioned sentence, more cries came from the female. His efforts only elicited louder and more violet sobbing. Finally her words came, and they were louder than she would have expected, taking strength from the heaving cries that were issuing forth from her. “Go away...” It would be easiest for the both of them, Adelaida knew that. And she liked easy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread