rolling stones
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!?!!

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

The she wolf lay there making no move to aknowledge the male other then talking to him. For some reason she didn't feel the need to snap at the male or make him hate her like everyone else. She felt him approach as he squatted down beside her. What he said made her ears perk forward and her head raise. It wasn't a response she had expected. Most wolves dished out a pity party or told her not to feel anger.

"It's more then hatred I feel. Rage burns in my gut no matter what I do. I already know I will be my own down fall." She chuckled not seeing the male but smelling him and trying to store the scent in her memory. "To bad though I always wanted to do one thing right." She grumbled laying her head back on the grass.
"Tell me what you see when you look at me?" Svara got up into a sitting posistion and moved her face close to his. Now that she was blind she had no choice but to feel another to know what they look like. "Can't say I really care what you think, but indulge me." She said with a genuine grin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread