I am slowly going crazy 123456 switch...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Agh I suck ! D:

WC: 300+

His heart ached for his now ex mate. He loved her, wanted to protect her and be with her. Yet, here he was alone once more. His mind struggled to understand what to do. He even was starting to find it difficult to process the difference between reality and his thoughts. It wasn't fair that he had finally found someone to have a family with, to love and be loved by. After his entire life being family coming and going, finally he had a chance to relax and settle down and she had left him. He could still feel her touch, the shivers she sent down his spine with each line drawn by her finger. She was a ghost haunting him, and the thought of his daughter lost before she could hear a birds song or smell her parents scent.

His mothers words were comforting to him. Warm and gentle as she was when he was a boy. He had been passed to them when Dierdre had passed in the fire, or been lost. Deuce had been his mother figure since. True, he had been on the verge of a teenager when Lucifer and Deuce had taken him in and they had only spent a few months together before the boys were born but, Duece had given him the best gift ever, the gift to read. Without that he would not have grown into the arts lover he was. Now he would give up even his talent of the arts if it meant being able to hold his midnight lover once more. His others embrace was soft but still a haunting reminder of what his daughter could have been as an adult. His golden eys stared into her;s and he shook his head, “Being sorry doesn't change anything Mum. I've lost a lover and a child. My only living blood was taken away before she took her first breath. I know you try but sometimes I want someone who's my blood..”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread