I am slowly going crazy 123456 switch...
[html]

Opps. This thread takes place AFTER Noah took Tal and Willow. I gotta fix my first post. LOL Finished!
She understood what her son was saying. She nuzzled him again, her heart aching. She, at least, knew three of her pups were alive somewhere. She had grandchildren somewhere. She had her family out there. "I was an orphan once too, Jazz. I understand very well how you feel. I had a very rough time growing up. I'd had siblings, but they died young. I had parents, but they'd died too. I had no one but my adopted father. And then I got sent away, to protect me from our alpha. I came to souls, to Syemv. They took me in. I was Tal's age at the time." She'd never gotten to tell the other pups this story. She stopped, nuzzling him again, tears wetting her cheeks. The tears were for the son she hadn't given birth to, but loved all the same, and his pain.
"You don't deserve this kind of pain, Jazz. I'm sorry she put you through this." Ther ewere no words of 'I told you so,' no heated words about the coyote ilk. Just genuine sympathy for her adopted son.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread