Can't unlove you
Firefly watched her little boy go through his silly antics, the dancing and the smiling eyes he showed her as she stood there lost between disappointment for the actions she'd been reprimanded for and disgust in herself over the fact that she'd been caught. She really wished that she could be so laid back like the small boy and just be able to toss away the events that the whole lot of them had just gone through but it wasn't so easy for her, she was an adults and she had responsibilities and duties.. atleast she had til a few days before. Now she was the dirt beneith anyone and everyone's feet.

When Emwe came back to show his affection one more time and bury himself in her pelt she couldn't help but smile, too soon though he'd pulled away and the happy feelings seemed to vanish with the warmth where his body had been. Then those soft little puppy eyes did their magic as the question came. She opened her maw but no words came out as she just sighed, her shoulders drooping as she shook her head. "I don't know Emwe.. I'm not sure if it's my choice anymore." She didn't know what his father or Cercelee would think if Emwe moved in with her, she didn't even know if either of them would even allow it after the recent events. She smiled weakly to her son and tried to reassure him. "Don't get me wrong.. I'd love to have you stay.." Why did everything have to be so complicated.

Messages In This Thread