You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... athban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
we can end here, or with your next post? PP, please let me know if you want it changed, I’d be happy to :]

A smile graced his lightly scarred features. Yes it hurt, yes it would hurt tomorrow, but it was worth the look on the white hued males face. He wasn’t that white anymore, the mud and grim of the rainy day had already leached into his coat before they had even met. But now, Heath had added the beautiful crimson hue to mix with the rest of the more dull colors. His fist had made contact, and sweetly expelled the blood from his broken face. Claws raked along skin, ripping the first layer enough to draw blood too. It was obvious that the other was fading, and Heath could only take advantage of it. Standing solidly before the other Heath gladly took the halfhearted smack that the other gave, hitting him in the chest as if a leaf had been blown against him by a spring wind.

Heath took him by the shoulders, claws only grazing his skin. He was oddly gentle, and uncomfortably close. Looking the other wolf in his bloody face the hybrid spoke with a painfully soft voice, heavy with mock sympathy, I think you’ve had enough. With a heavy shove Heath hoped to send him into the mud that they stood in, and calmly turned for his departure. He wore a smile, though his muscles would ache in the morning and a few scrapes would sting. A single thought ran through his minds, Fucking pansy

table by erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread