the state of my severed hands
[doHtml]

Wanna do a fade-to-black soon?

my nymphetamine girl !

Kansas had been too young when he'd first begun to read to question how useful the skill could be. He'd never really wondered why, never wondered what he could actually get out of reading. But now that he thought about it, he could see why Moose would be skeptical. Books were just another thing humans had left behind - what use could they be to wolves? It occurred to Kansas that he'd never seen Moose shifted; if he was unable, perhaps it was even more difficult to see the use in the secrets books held. Many got along fine without ever knowing how to read.

The pale boy wasn't at all turned off by Moose's questioning air, not that it was bad. It simply made him more eager to help the man understand. He only hoped the other really wanted to know, and wasn't obliging to learn just because Kansas had offered. Well, he was here now. "Letters have different sounds - there's twenty-six of them. Some are vowels; 'a', 'e', 'i', 'o', 'u', and... sometimes 'y'. The rest are consonants..." He began to go across the title, explaining the sound each letter made and how it fit into the word.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread