hello darkness my old friend
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

So sorry for the wait D: I was trying to think of a reason Onus would stick around...but I couldn't XD Sorry, he's just kind of anti-social, don't take it personally!

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

There were a few moments of silence before the wolf with the mismatched eyes spoke again. He probably was worried that Onus was someone who would go after this woman, but he was very mistaken. It was whoever had done this to her that he would go after. He had found that more often than not people, regular people, got the wrong impression from him. It was probably his odd appearance and his rough demeanor. It worked against his favor in social situations. But the coyote was not a social creature, so that hindrance didn't bother him. He was built to fight and right wrongs, not for small talk.

But then it appeared Vukasin decided that he wasn't a threat and told him what had happened. Told him, in fact, much more than he needed or wanted to know. A disappointed sigh exhaled from the vigilante. She hadn't been attacked, she had only been clumsy. There was nothing, it seemed, of any importance that this man could tell him. A shame. Onus was already in a fouler mood than usual due to his injury, so he was less inclined than usual to suffer any more useless conversation. "Good luck finding your suturing material." With that he moved back inside the building. He hoped the wolf would have enough sense not to come in and try to pursue him further. It would only vex the coyote and he was in no mood for annoyances.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread